Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sin City



For those who don't know, The Gazette is turning deuce deuce (22) this coming saturday Oct. 17. Im Celebrating in Vegas with some of my close friends. FUCK BYRON/BZABEAT and Sherman and everyone else that I invited but couldnt go haha jk its all good fam. But hopefully this trip comes out good and everyone wins big and well get into the clubs without paying $80 or waiting in line. Open invite to anyone that wants to come and have a good time. We staying at the Rio. Come through! Ill let you know how it goes....

Also we need a playlist for the road trip. Any songs or artist you recommend? Let me know. We leave tomorrow morning.
This is my song for the weekend mainly cause of the lyrics :)



Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats OK, cause I'm still fly

Im so broke :(

No comments:

Post a Comment