Thursday, May 7, 2009

Club Highlands x Bobby V?





Club Highlands was having an after party for my man Bobby Valentino last night May 6th 2009. It was Drew, Adrian, Brent and myself joining the night to see Bobby V. He was suppose to make a cameo and perform some his jams for his fans and have the crowd jumping. That was not the case though. We walked in after paying $10 entry fee. (only because drew forced us too) and no one was in this club. Maybe about 25 people or 30 at the max. The majority being with the DJ. This has to be one of the worst nights EVER! or at least at club highlands. Waste of my night, my money, my time, my gas, and my friend brent. Im sorry again! haha

Blame it on dr dr dr dr dreewwww.



I HATE MY FRIENDS!

"Beep beep beep beep beep
She goin let me
Beep beep beep beep beep
I am tear it up when i
Beep beep beep beep beep"

5 comments:

  1. And Let the blog war begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only one thing to say...

    HAhahahahahahahahahaahhaHAHAHAAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder drew is soo pissed @ you...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEX MEX BBBBQQQ!!!! Alex know whats up!



    i hate my friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. its cool man.... i still had a good time...

    brent

    ReplyDelete