Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept. 15th



or



Both albums drop tomorrow.

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day

"To define Man On The Moon… is almost impossible apart from the fact that it is very good music. It’s certainly not your typical hip-hop album and it’s probably more appropriate to file it under the “alternative hip-hop” genre than anything else. Broken into 5 Acts, Kid Cudi attempts to give us a look at who he is and what has influenced his life throughout the album."

Q-Tip: Kamaal The Abstract

"In 2000, Q-Tip, I mean, Kamaal the Abstract had a new project that in fact never got released. The self titled release is something that I think Q-Tip wanted to create musically for a while. Kamaal The Abstract is much more musical than any rap album I can think of. Many of the songs include breaks for instrument solos and could probably be classified as a Jazz release, if necessary. Q-Tip pulled no punches, went out on a limb in some ways and successfully mastered this project. It is a shame Kamaal the Abstract never got released because a lot of fans may be missing out."

Ima cop both on itunes because I got a gang of itunes gift cards. All I need now is some blank cds. I got cereal no milk. Bread no jelly. Boner no pussy. I can drive I cant shoot (basketball) Im always missing something. ahhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. im copping both when i get my fin aid...
    -brent

    ReplyDelete