Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dodgeball II

The Crazy Sports schedule... This is pretty intense and jaw dropping.



Get your Crazy Sports Membership today!! lol



"Not Fit"



"The Hurricans"



"The Alhambra Boyz" buncha wanna be's



"The Next Best Thing"



Don't let the looks fool you. This guy was awesome. His team was called, "The next best thing" and half off them were either weirdos or hipsters. Didnt stay to the end, but I imagine this team won.



After hit up this spot on East Colorado Street in Pasadena. Supposedly there was this rumor that this place sells alcohol to minors? or they dont check ID or someshit. I dunno either way go try it out. Its pretty good and they got a bomb lunch special.



Dodgeball Tourny was today. Only 6 teams joined. Dont know who won. Dont really care. It looked fun though to be honest. If I had a team put together, I imagine we woudlve went at least to the finals... Maybe next time. I hate my friends...

2 comments:

  1. Our friends are the worst. I wish I was out there for that shit, you know i'd tear it up in dodgeball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the photo with the "not Fits" .. whos the loser girl all by her self. Do you smell la la la la la la what the Karla is cooking....

    ReplyDelete