Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

I had my pac rim game today at Bernstein High School in Hollywood on Sunset. We only had 4 players today forcing us to pick up a 5th which was a woman. It was kind of awkward. At first we told her just to stay in the corner so we wouldn't forfeit and so she wouldn't get hurt but this girl was DOWN. She actually wanted to play and get down and dirty. Props to her. Anyways it was a close game and we ended up winning by 1pt. Game ending by a missed free throw with 0.6 seconds. It was awesome. Lets Go!!

After my game went to Pinkberry and got there new fruit parfait. Pinkberry also has new flavors you can choose from. Coconut, Passionfruit, and Pomegranate. but I have to say.... Jamba juice>pinkberry same price but different style. Still love pinkberry though.



Didn't know they had an aardvarks in old town pasadena. If you didnt either, then its right next to Wolcanos. If you dont know where Wolcanos is....then GTFO haha jk anyways I picked up a two items. PEEP GAME...This might have to be my halloween costume for this year. Who else wants to get some bicycles outfits and rock them with me in October?

$8
avatars myspace with Gickr
Make your own animation

Always wanted a mickey shirt to rock with the "beautiful losers" blazers. $10



To finish off the day we went here. So effin good. I love this place.
http://www.pampas-grill.com/

4 comments:

  1. you pick jam of the week..
    why not "place to eat of the week??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherman and I came up with that costume. trend follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Ive never knew that... Promise... I dont follow, I start. remember i dont have facebook or myspace so i cant see pics or anything. But r u down still?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the own blog guy leave his own comment......

    Thats Gay

    ReplyDelete