Saturday, June 6, 2009

WNBA



Its finally here... With the NBA playoffs coming to an end. The WNBA regular season has begun.
Los Angeles Sparks VS Detroit Shock. Even without there MVP Candance Parker they killed the Detroit 78 - 58. LETS GO!

Notes: Parker sat on the bench with her teammates, her first public appearance since having a baby in May. The MVP and ROY was vague on her return date, saying she was keying in on July. ... Leslie was honored before the game by WNBA commissioner Donna Orender. ... In the crowd: Dwight Howard's parents, UCLA women's coach Nikki Caldwell, Snoop Dogg and his wife.

2 comments:

  1. Don't front you know you love the WNBA "we got next" I've been a Sparks fans since the leagues inaugural season and it pisses me off that they slapped that Farmers insurance logo right on the front of the jersey! I remember watching the games on lifetime with my late granddad (R.I.P.) and my favorite player was Haixia Zheng http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/006/356/01F.jpg

    ReplyDelete